Sunday, May 29, 2011

You Will Want to Make These...

And if you don't want to it's only because you'll want someone to make them for you. Over at handletheheat.com there are plenty of interesting recipes that I could have chosen to showcase, but I chose one that just seemed too good to be true. Really the photo is what did it for me because sadly, I haven't attempted making them yet, mostly because I want someone else to make them for me. (Is anyone else a little intimidated by the idea of making pastries and sweets?)

Even though there's talk here and there about this particular pastry and its demise, I'm willing to bet it will be around for a long, long time, especially if people make them like this. So go ahead, there's really no reason for you to not check out these Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes.