- Garden Fresh Salads: BLT, Apple and Cranberry or classic Caesar Salad varieties are made fresh to-order, premium ingredients and topped with a choice of TENDERCRISP® or TENDERGRILL® chicken (suggested retail price starts at $4.99).
- Chicken Snack Wraps: Honey Mustard Crispy Chicken Snack Wrap and the Ranch Crispy Chicken Snack Wrap are flavorful snack options with less than 400 calories each (suggested retail price of $1.59).
- Real Fruit Smoothies: Tropical Mango and Strawberry Banana smoothies are made with low-fat yogurt, real fruit and juices, providing a full serving of fruit (suggested retail price of $2.29).
- Frappés: Mocha and Caramel flavors are made-to-order with a hint of coffee and ice, topped with whipped topping and a swirl of fudge or caramel (suggested retail price of $2.29).
- Crispy Chicken Strips: Premium Crispy Chicken Strips are made with white meat tenderloin chicken, marinated and lightly battered in seasoned home-style breading, served in three- or five-piece servings and perfect for dipping in one of our classic or bold new sauces, such as new Kung Pao and Roasted Jalapeño Barbecue sauces (suggested retail price starts at $2.99).
"Burger King doesn’t deny that its new chicken strips, caramel frappe coffees, Caesar salads and strawberry-banana smoothies sound pretty close to those on McDonald’s popular menu. But executives say the company came up with them through its research...'Consumers wanted more choices,' said Steve Wiborg, president of Burger King’s North America operations. 'Not just healthy choices, but choices they could get at the competition.'"The AZFoodDude's only question is, did Burger King's research go a little something like this?